Time for another #giveaway!
Congrats to the winner of our first giveaway, Kayna! She’s a Rodan and Fields rep who has been hustling all year, and we are excited that she got our Seamstress’s Dream stocking as a little something for herself. She deserves it!
Our next giveaway is the Scrapbooker’s Delight stocking. This one is awesome! I was never much one for sewing, but I’ve scrapbooked for years and I can attest that this stocking is full, full, full of products and tools that any scrapbooker will love.
Here is what one lucky winner will receive:
- Die-cuts in a variety of shapes and pastel colors
- Dual-brush pens for bold and fine-tip doodles and captions
- A custom “love” calligraphy stamp from Paper Sushi
- An eight-tone color wheel ink pad from Color Box
- Adhesive squares for seamless adhering of paper and photos
- Laser-cut wooden triangle embellishments
- A box of 4 crafters’ tape runners from AdTech
- A single removable tape runner from AdTech
- A corner cutter for rounded edges on photos and pages
- Botanical washi tape in 3 pretty patterns
- One “I’d Rather Be Scrapbooking” mug
- Fiskars precision scissors
- One adhesive eraser from AdTech
- A set of 12 cactus-shaped paper clips (just because they’re cute!)
All of it comes in a bright and happy stocking from Kaiti B Boutique. Here are some close-ups of a few of the products in this stocking:
We’ve streamlined this second giveaway to make it easy for everyone. For this giveaway, we’re accepting entries on Facebook only. Here’s what you do!
- Visit our Facebook page
- Comment below the giveaway post (at the top of our page) by sharing one memory you are grateful for
- Make sure you enter by December 15
If you want extra entries, you can “like,” “love,” or “wow” the post, and for every unique friend you tag in a separate comment, you receive one extra entry. No limits to how many times you may enter!
This giveaway is only open to residents of the contiguous US, just so we can get these guys shipped out with their best chance of arriving before Christmas. The winner will be drawn and announced on Facebook on December 15, 2018!
Head on over to Facebook and enter! Good luck!